Good Afternoon, Upwood and The Raveleys District Members –
Here is our weekly summary of offences and incidents affecting your community, reported to police during the period 16th to 23rd November:
Raveley Fen Road, Great Raveley – Intruders broke the window of a barn on Raveley Fen Road, Great Raveley, on Friday evening, 16th November. The owners were alerted by their dogs barking and discovered the damage, but the barn was not entered and no other offences were reported. (Ref 35/45589/18)
Bridge Street, Woodwalton – Police were notified of two incidents involving arson that happened overnight on Friday 16th / Saturday 17th November on Bridge Street, Woodwalton:
- In one incident, roadside hedges were set on fire. (Ref CC-16112018-0503)
- In a second incident, a farm sign was burned. (Ref CC-17112018-0163)
These are the latest in a series of arson incidents at Woodwalton in the last few months.
To see details of Policing Summaries for neighbouring areas, please click on the following link and scroll down the page to select areas of interest:
Please be aware that these reports do not contain all details of all reported crime. We do not publish details of domestic related offences or anything which may put a person at risk if information regarding the crime was made public.
As always, if you have information relating to any offence, or are concerned about any suspicious activities, please contact police by using any of these methods:
- the '101' non-emergency telephone number;
- the on-line web-chat tool on the new Cambridgeshire Constabulary web-site - click on the green icon;
- Alternatively, you can use 'Crimestoppers' to make a report anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or by using their on-line contact form.
In an emergency, or if you witness a crime in progress, always use '999'.
Chris Shaw, PSV
St Ives Police Station